JINAN HYUPSHIN FLANGES CO., LTD Make delivery for flange orders on June 20, 2017.
Ship to Italy.
Thank you very much for supports in past year 2013, we build new relation with most customers and business size growing big, we believe that we will stand in together continue with all cooperators and win again in 2014, just do it.
We will close on Jan 27 for Spring Festival and open on Feb 10, during period all production will stop, but business department will keep running, if you have any questions and requirements, welcome to send email to me or call my mobile phone, we are so glad to service you in this period.
In the end, we wish all friends good health and family happiness.
We will be back soon.
There were a lot of flanges standards in the world, DIN, EN1092-1, BS4504, ANSI, AWWA, UNI, JIS, SANS, GOST, NFE, ISO, AS, NS etc, even every country have their owned norms for pipe flanges, but in fact, the flanges norms can be separated to American norms and European Norms, the American norms have ANSI, API, AWWA, MSS etc norms for flanges, their rating use “LBS”, for example 75lbs, 150lbs, 300lbs, 600lbs, 900lbs, 1500lbs, 2500lbs etc, but for European norms, like DIN, EN1092-1, BS4504, UNI etc, the rating USE “PN”, for example PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40, PN63, PN64, PN100 etc, also for the Russian flanges of GOST 12820 and GOST 12821, they are similar to European norms, but use PNxx mPa, for example, PN0.6MPA, PN1.0MPA, PN1.6MPA, PN2.5MPA, PN4.0MPA. In africa, the main flanges standard is SANS1123 or SABS1123, it is South African norm, its rating is for 600kpa, 1000kpa, 1600kpa, 2500kpa, 4000kpa etc, also similar to European Norms, In China, before time, Chinese flanges are similar to CCCP, but recently years, Chinese flanges norms revised to European system, also use PN6-PN100 rating. The flanges ratings are very important for flanges application, correct flanges rating will keep the application safe.
Require more flanges info, please visit our site @ www.hsflanges.com, Jinan Hyupshin Flanges Co., Ltd
Jinan Hyupshin Flanges Co., Ltd is your best choice in steel flanges buying and importing.
We are supplying norms and standards of steel flanges in below:
- ANSI, ASA, ASME B16.5 Flanges, Class 150, 300, 600, 900. Type WNRF, SORF, Blind, Plate, Lap Joint, Threaded etc, Steel A105, A350. Size 1/2″ – 80″.
- DIN Flanges, Class PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40, Type Plate, WNRF, SORF, Threaded, Blind, Steel RST37.2, C22.8, S235JRG2, P245GH, P250GH, Size DN15 – DN2000.
- UNI Flanges, Class PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40, Type Plate, WNRF, SORF, Threaded, Blind, Steel RST37.2, C22.8, S235JRG2, P245GH, P250GH, Size DN15 – DN2000.
- EN 1092-1 Flanges, Class PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40, Type Plate, WNRF, SORF, Threaded, Blind, Steel RST37.2, C22.8, S235JRG2, P245GH, P250GH, Size DN15 – DN2000.
- BS 4504 Flanges, Class PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40, Type Plate, WNRF, SORF, Threaded, Blind, Steel RST37.2, C22.8, S235JRG2, P245GH, P250GH, Size DN15 – DN2000.
- BS T/D Flanges, BS T/E Flanges.
- BS 150#, 300# Flanges, Class 150, 300, 600, 900. Type WNRF, SORF, Blind, Plate, Lap Joint, Threaded etc, Steel A105, A350. Size 1/2″ – 80″.
- SABS 1123 Flanges, SANS 1123 Flanges, T600, T1000, T1600, T2500, T4000.
- GOST 12820-80 Flanges, GOST 12821-80 Flanges.
- NFE 29203 Flanges
- ISO 9642 Flanges, ISO 7005-1 Flanges.
- NS Flanges
- AWWA C207 Flange, CL D, CL E, Ring and Blind Flanges
- AS Flanges
- JIS B2220 Flanges, 5K, 10K, 16K, 20K, 30K. Steel SS400, SF390A, SF440A.
- BASE PORT: QINGDAO PORT, FOB QINGDAO, CHINA.
- PRICE TERM: 30% T/T IN ADVANCE, 70% AGAINST COPY OF BL. OR IRREVOCABLE L/C AT SIGHT.
- SUPPLY QUANTITY 1500MT/MONTH.
- PACKING: PLYWOOD PALLETS OR CUSTOM PACKING.
Good air, blue sky and a nice photo, guess, where it is?
My President visit here, but on weekend, there were no body at working, great city!
Pressure equipment and gas appliances
Pressure Equipment Directive (PED):
The Pressure Equipment Directive (97/23/EC) was adopted by the European Parliament and the European Council in May 1997. It has initially come into force on 29 November 1999. From that date until 29 May 2002 manufacturers had a choice between applying the pressure equipment directive or continuing with the application of the existing national legislation. From 30 May 2002 the pressure equipment directive is obligatory throughout the EU.
The directive provides, together with the directives related to simple pressure vessels (2009/105/EC), transportable pressure equipment (99/36/EC) and Aerosol Dispensers (75/324/EEC), for an adequate legislative framework on European level for equipment subject to a pressure hazard.
The PED Directive arises from the European Community’s Programme for the elimination of technical barriers to trade and is formulated under the “New Approach to Technical Harmonisation and Standards”. Its purpose is to harmonise national laws of Member States regarding the design, manufacture, testing and conformity assessment of pressure equipment and assemblies of pressure equipment. It therefore aims to ensure the free placing on the market and putting into service of the equipment within the European Union and the European Economic Area. Formulated under the New Approach the directive provides for a flexible regulatory environment that does not impose any detailed technical solution. This approach allows European industry to develop new techniques thereby increasing international competitiveness. The pressure equipment directive is one of a series of technical harmonisation directives for machinery, electrical equipment, medical devices, simple pressure vessels, gas appliances etc.
The Directive concerns items such as vessels, pressurised storage containers, heat exchangers, steam generators, boilers, industrial piping, safety devices and pressure accessories. Such pressure equipment is widely used in the process industries (oil & gas, chemical, pharmaceutical, plastics and rubber and the food and beverage industry), high temperature process industry (glass, paper and board), energy production and in the supply of utilities, heating, air conditioning and gas storage and transportation.
Under the Community regime of the Directive, pressure equipment and assemblies above specified pressure and/or volume thresholds must:
- be safe;
- meet essential safety requirements covering design, manufacture and testing;
- satisfy appropriate conformity assessment procedures; and
- carry the CE marking and other information.
Pressure equipment and assemblies below the specified pressure / volume thresholds must:
- be safe;
- be designed and manufactured in accordance with the sound engineering practice of a Member State; and
- bear specified markings (but not the CE marking).
Total build area 2000 sq.m.
The estimated date of completion: July 20, 2011.
New Hydraulic Flanges Lathes for flanges producing speed, improve about 30% speed than common lathes.
Gasket dimensions for pipe flanges and flange fittings ASME B16.5 Pipe Flanges and Flange Fittings
Gasket dimensions for ASME B16.5 Pipe Flanges and Flange Fittings – can be found in the table below.
|Nominal Pipe Size||Gasket Inside Diameter (ID)
|Gasket Outside Diameter (OD)
|Class 300||Class 400||Class 600||Class 900|
The ASME B16.5 – 1996 Pipe Flanges and Flange Fittings standard covers pressure-temperature ratings, materials, dimensions, tolerances, marking, testing, and methods of designating openings for pipe flanges and flanged fittings.
The standard includes flanges with rating class designations 150, 300, 400, 600, 900, 1500, and 2500 in sizes NPS 1/2 through NPS 24, with requirements given in both metric and U.S units. The Standard is limited to flanges and flanged fittings made from cast or forged materials, and blind flanges and certain reducing flanges made from cast, forged, or plate materials. Also included in this Standard are requirements and recommendations regarding flange bolting, flange gaskets, and flange joints.
Season’s greeting to everyone.
Today our factory open again, from February 11 we will return to normal production, welcome to contact us for forged flanges and pipe elbows, tees, reducers etc, we supply ANSI/ASME/ASTM/ASA B16.5 flanges, DIN flanges, UNI flanges, EN1092-1 flanges, BS10 flanges, BS4504 flanges, GOST12820/12821 flanges, SABS/SANS 1123 flanges.
Jinan Hyupshin Flanges Co., Ltd want to be your cooperation partners, real friends in this field.
The CEO Mr. Guo Zhaoji welcome customers from anywhere to contact us, build long business relations.
2011. 02. 10